Epi package for epidemiological analysis in R
This is the homepage for the package Epi.
- The Epi package is mainly focused on "classical" chronic
- The package has grown out of the course
Statistical Practice in Epidemiology using R.
- The Epi package is available
which can also be found through the R homepage.
Alternatively, you can from a running R session on a computer
on the net just type:
> install.packages( "Epi" )
- The latest version of Epi on CRAN is
- Earlier, current and progress versions of the Epi package are available
- Any version newer than the CRAN version is subject to change without notice
and may contain known or unanticipated errors.
- Package vignettes:
- A mailing list has been set up, click
- Introduction to R for Epidemiology:
Epi is not the only R-package for epidemiological analysis, a package
with more affinity to infectious disease epidemiology is the
Updated 31 July 2013, BxC