Epi package for epidemiological analysis in R
This is the homepage for the package Epi.
- The Epi package is mainly focused on "classical" chronic
- The package has grown out of the course
Statistical Practice in Epidemiology using R.
- The Epi package is available
which can also be found through the R homepage.
Alternatively, you can from a running R session on a computer
on the net just type:
> install.packages( "Epi" )
- The latest version of Epi on CRAN is
- The latest version (1.1.45)
is here as
zip file for Windows and
- Earlier, current and progress versions of the Epi package are available
- Any version newer than 1.1.44 is subject to change without notice
and may contain known or unanticipated errors.
- A mailing list has been set up, click
- Here is
A short introduction to R for
Epidemiology. A version with the the entire Epi-manual included is
here (131 pages!).
Epi is not the only R-package for epidemiological analysis, a package
with more affinity to infectious disease epidemiology is the
Updated 8 February 2013, BxC