Statistical Analysis of Method Comparison Studies
- Lectures & computer practicals by:
Steno Diabetes Center & Department of Biostatistics,
Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Course contents.
8-ups (also included in the printed material).
- Computer practicals.
Note: This is very long as it also contains the
entire MethComp manual, so consider what you want to print.
The proper subset of this which you will get on paper is here.
- Computing requirements:
- Participants are assumed to bring their own computer.
- Install the latest version of R, 3.0.1, available from the
- Additionally, please install the following R-packages, for
example by using "Install packages" from within R:
- MethComp Note that
you MUST install version 1.22
which is not available at CRAN, but can be
found here. Hence you must
download the zip-file and then use Packages -> Install from local zip
- For the MCMC-simulations you will need one of the programs
here. They are not R-packages, but stand-alone programs which
can be run from within R, using
the R-packages rjags
or R2WinBUGS and
- Previous courses on the topic.
Last updated 6 June 2013, BxC