Statistical Analysis in the Lexis Diagram:
Monday 19 - Wednesday 21 September, 2011.
Course flyer and poster
website, University of Lisboa
- Lectures: Bendix
Senior Statistician, Steno Diabetes Center
External Lecturer, Department of Biostatistics, University of
- Practicals: Bendix Carstensen.
The format of the
course will be short lectures followed by practicals
in R. Participants are
required to bring their own computer with R installed.
Center of Statistics and Applications, University of Lisboa
- Venue: University of Lisbon. Details t.b.a.
- Course fee: 380 EUR.
- Application deadline: 1 September 2011.
- Program for the course.
- Slides used during the lectures.
- Practicals for the course in pdf-format.
- Linear algebra notes
(preliminary) which will be useful for practicals.
- Datasets used for practicals and assignments.
- R-programs both for solutions to practicals
and examples used in the lectures
- Here are some statistical papers discussing APC model. It
will be useful to have browsed these before the course:
Bendix Carstensen's website "Age-Period-Cohort models"
Last updated 12th April 2011, BxC